- This is an employed position using the science of Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work 36 hours (4 days) per week.
- The position is to work with children with disabilities who may present severe challenging behaviour.
Are you somebody who can make a real difference to people's lives?
Implementation of programmes that have been designed specifically for the child by the various professionals involved
- Data collection of the implementation and outcomes of these programmes
- Assisting with personal care for the individual will be required
- Keeping programme materials organised
- Working with family members of the child
- Ensuring professional and ethical practises
- Completing mandatory training online
- Promoting safeguarding
- Going out in the community with the child
Qualifications & Experience:
- Required – 5 GCSEs
- Desired – undergraduate degree in appropriate field
- QCF Level 3/NVQ Level 3 advantageous
- Experience working with children with disabilities
- Highly motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
Benefits & Salary:
- Paid training
- Private health insurance
- Weekly supervision by a Masters level professional
- Part-time hours: 36 per week
- Salary: £11.00-£12.00 per hour
We take safeguarding very seriously. You will be required to submit your CV, complete an application form and undergo an Enhanced DBS check. A multistage interview process and two satisfactory references will also be required.